Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

Re: [RC] Health Certificate - when needed in SC? - Truman Prevatt

Any time you cross state lines in the SE you need a health certificate unless you have a SE equine passport - which requires a heath certificate to get. In GA I have been stopped on the road by the AG police wanting to see my paperwork.

Be safe - don't be sorry.


Mike Lewis wrote:
I'm heading to Georgia this weekend... does anyone know when a health certificate is REQUIRED in the State of South Carolina? I assume crossing state lines requires a cert... I *know* it does when going into Florida.
Can anyone recommend a good horse health webpage that covers horse health issues in South Carolina?
Thank you,
Mike Lewis
Admin, www.usendurance.net <http://www.usendurance.net>


“It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong” Richard Feynman, Nobel Laureate in Physics


Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp

Ride Long and Ride Safe!!


[RC] Health Certificate - when needed in SC?, Mike Lewis