Re: [RC] Hay - Alan&Marlene Hopp

Peanut hay.....how interesting!  We can't get that out here in Colorado though.  Our hay has gone up to $11-$12 per small bale now on the front range, south of Denver.  There is some compressed hay around also, for $9.

  Some of the feed stores in my area now have "Italian Hay".  Never heard of it before.  Anyone use it?  Whadaya think?

Margot

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.