RE: [RC] I'm visiting TX (near Dallas) and want to ride! - Sharon Levasseur - Katrina Mosshammer

Hey Sharon,

It's too bad that your trip doesn't fall the weekend before, there's an endurance ride in that area on May 12.

Katrina

Hey y'all,

I will be in TX from May 16-22 and would love to connect with one or more
ridecampers... hopefully to ride the local trails, but even just to visit.  It
will give hubby a chance to go golfing.

So, anyone near Irving or Dallas want some company?

Sharon L. in Maine
www.zegifts.com