[RC] Any Info? - Sabrina

I was wondering if anyone has heard about Effee Connor's kids. Effee was at the Scottsdale ride on Friday night but had to leave suddenly because there was an emergency with her kids. We were parked right next to her and cleaned up her area after we told her to get going and not worry about it. Tell her we missed her and thought about her family all weekend. Please let Lynn and I know about her well being. Thanks!!!
Sabrina

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar