[RC] Ground Control Shoes - Thekids18049

HEY!

Just one last time..anyone with experience with the ground controls pleas email me privately. Want to order them soon...Doing mostly 50's and multidays this year. Not going fast. Slow and easy on all our rides. Also plan on using the #8 washers right from the gecko...

Also, I saw on their site a few riders...Heidi Larson and Kalasha I think? Tell me of your experiences! And Libby Llop are you out there?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Kyle

thekids18049 @ aol dot com

See what's free at AOL.com.