Re: [RC] Great FASD Ride Across Canada - Tom Sites

I just can't believe that there has been no mention of this Ride Across Canada, Steph posted this morning.  I checked out the web-site this morning and thought about it all day and how cool it would be.  You can ride any part or all of it and i bet there are some interesting people along that Trail.  Its a Ride of a Lifetime.  But it appears its not a Race or points or mileage or even entry fees so i guess folks aren't interested.  It could even be a life changing experience.

Right now i'm planning a western trip and coming back thru Canada heading east.  I really hope to meet up to this Ride and hope it comes off when we head east thru the same route.  ts