Re: [RC] [RC] Finally---Pictures of the baby mule - Maryanne Gabbani

She's lovely. We have a grey molly hinny at the farm for a friend of mine. He loves Pearl's smoothness though she is on the short side. Still at 65+ Bill is kind of glad that she's easy to get on and off of. We have a young jack mule coming once he's been weaned. Spotted him trotting alongside his mother who was pulling a cart in a nearby village and I had a friend arrange to take him at weaning. Here mules are harder to find than hinnies for some reason. At this point I have one of the oddest  collections of equids in Egypt.

Maryanne