[RC] Sq Nail Lost And Found - Antuzzi, Char

Hello,

I wanted to let you all know that as I was packing up my rig a cooler came flying into my camp. For those of you that were there you know how WINDY it was. Anyway, I ran around camp, stomping with foot, each time I think I had it wrestled down a big gust of wind would take over. Finally I tamed the wild beast and tossed it into my truck.

If your missing a cooler, I won't tell you what it looks like, you have to claim it, but this I can tell you, its full of stickers and sand after the romp around camp in the wind. Please let me know and I'll bring it to the next ride with me.

Char