Re: [RC] Horse fun - Born Country

I had a couple of horses...well, a horse and a pony
really....that would play.  The horse was supposedly a
mustang/arab cross, but seemed a bit too tall for
either of those breeds.  He was 15.3hh and the pony
was just over 13 hh.  I watched this horse actually
get down on his front knees to play with this pony!
And both were clearly having a great deal of fun.

Esther and Chagalle, an older horse that can still
turn heads when running around his pasture having fun

--- Karen Lynd <klynd47@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I was a kid I boarded my horse with some people
who were really into running barrels.  Their
daughter's horse held the Canadian pole bending
championship title.  That mare would run barrels out
in the pasture all by herself.  She was definitely
having fun.

My Quarter Horse mare used to play tag with a black
lab / doberman pinscher mix.  They would chase each
other for long periods of time almost every day.
They were also clearly having fun.

Karen Lynd