[RC] Racing at Canterbury - Kris Glaze

I see that my post was greatly misunderstood!  Sorry- I was out of town for Easter.  Canterbury Park in Shakopee, MN is a professional race track.  They race primarily QH's and TBreds but have, in the past, offered some race dates for Arabians.  This year, we are being offered 2 dates to race.  We do NOT ride our own horses in the races- first of all it would be pretty hard for me to weigh in below 120 lbs!  Secondly, I do not have a jockeys license.
There is a race for $10,000 being offered at 2 1/2 miles on July 22nd.  If you are not interested in entering come on out and watch.  Our horses are conditioned just like endurance horses.. with one exception... we do speed work. If anyone has any interest- please email me privately. Thanks.