[RC] Stirrups - Susan Favro

Cloud Stirrups are custom made to the size top bar you need/specify. The stirrup is also available with a super-size-me foot pad (6” wide by 7” long). Their regular stirrup is 5.5” wide by 5” long. They have the most comfortable foot pad I’ve ever tried. Amazing stirrups! Solid construction and good durability.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net