From: "Mike Lewis" <mikelewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Another Saddle-related Question...
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:28:51 -0400

I'm the man of many questions today. Sorry.

I was wondering about saddle pads for the horse. Everyone seems to rave about the Skito pads, but they are upwards of $200 and I just can't see leaving a $200 piece of equipment lying around at a vet check hold, etc.

Running bear has some Toklat woolback/coolback pads for about half that price.

Can anyone comment on these, or any other pads, worth considering? I know that Skito pads are probably worth the money... and may very well buy one... but the price just seems extravagant.

Mike Lewis
Admin, www.usendurance.net

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE