[RC] having fun - jeanmiller

My horses have fun in the pasture too.  I look out to see the 19 yr old standing on her hind legs, then she bucks and lets fly with the hind end, all in the air.  Then zoom, all 3 are chasing and bucking all over the place.  I am always glad that I am on the ground and not on anyone's back.  They always like to help whenever we come out to do anything in their field too.  My mare is bored with the home trails, but heaven help the other horse that goes while she stays home.  She chases with teeth bared when that horse comes back.  I have seen them embarrassed once.  At camp at a ride, I put those fly masks on with the eyes.  Of course we were all giggling.  Just too funny!  Jeanie