[RC] Ride Lists - Karen Franklin

I hear all of you from across the country talk about various rides, most of which I’ve never heard of.  Many of them sound like great rides to attend.  Has anyone found, or created, any lists organized by state, that have the ride name, location and possible contact info of the rm?  Has anyone even thought of making such lists?  I know the regional organizations will list their rides, but it takes a lot of research to find all the sanctioned (and unsanctioned) rides in a particular state.  I would love to find a listing of all rides per state that includes AERC, NATRC, multiday rides, etc. if anyone knows where to point me to.

Thanks

Karen E. Franklin

Geologist