[RC] FEI - issues - frank solano

Steph,

Thanks for sharing these twenty items.
I think they address areas which, if addressed by individuals and
organizations, might someday result in a sport which truly embraces the
essential tenets to which we all aspire when riding our horses.

I believe that the enforcement of rules to protect the horse, the sport
and riders, would certainly ensure the transparent nature of our sport with
nothing to hide.

Frank