[RC] EquiBuild - April

Hi, Ridecampers,

Thank you for all your replies (public and private) on my pads after shoeing query. I ordered EquiBuild and a dispensing gun this morning. After it gets here, we'll play around with the application to see how to do it and do a few training rides to see if we can get it to stay in. I really appreciate Dawn and Ed giving me direction on how to apply this stuff. I'll have my husband read those replies so he can help me out.

If the EquiBuild won't work for us, we'll just go and be careful through the rocks.

I'll try to remember to report back so that others can benefit from my fumbling around. :-)

Thanks!
April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com/ FIVE DAYS TO GO!!! (April 7, 2007)
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com

--
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go - as long as you don't stop!" - Confucius