RE: [RC] [RC] still don't get it - Kelly Lane

My local tack shops--and there are many--only stock a verrry small handful in limited sizes and styles. I have yet to run across a clerk that actually uses them or can help me in choosing style and size. I much prefer to buy from Easycare for those very reasons.

However, there is a local farrier who carries and reps them who I will give a try for the next batch I order. I understand she is very knowledgeable though not an endurance person but at least the fit should be right.

kel

From: "sherman" <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] still don't get it
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:54:08 -0700

Not all local stores have what I need in stock, or only carry the ?popular? sizes, so I feel very fortunate in those cases to be able to order it and receive an item in a timely manner directly from the manufacturer, without making multiple trips to the store, or multiple phone calls trying to ascertain whether the item has finally arrived, from employees who don?t know where to look for the information.

Kathy

Competing with your retailers is never a good idea for a manufacturer. You don't see St. Crox Forge selling horse shoes directly - they sell them through retailers they have developed. There are plenty of retailers that handle EZ boots. You can find them at many farrier supply houses. You can find them in many tack stores. You can find them at Jeffers, you can find them a KV vet. There is not a problem finding EZ boots. There is no reason a manufacturer to also sell directly to the public - competing with their retailers - in this case.

Bad business and bad taste IMO.

Truman

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=