[RC] fly controll - april

A small restaurant owner near us has clear baggies of water, with a penny in each, hanging near all the restaurant doors. We asked why. He says that the health department fines him for each fly they find at his buffet. The penny in the bag looks like some kind of fly predator. The flies stay away from them so they don't come in the doors. I have no idea if it actually works or he just does it to fun people, but he doesn't have any flies. I figure it won't cost much to try it around the barn doors. It will amuse the pony anyway.
april