[RC] mentoring and ridecamp - Juli - Alissa Norman

Juli said:

I am located in Lake Placid, NY. The one thing I would love is a more physical mentor.

Juli,

Where you are located in NY, you can't be terrible far away from Dinah Rojek's farm in Vermont.  There's a whole HOST of fabulous endurance riders in Vermont, and I know that some of them would be willing to mentor someone with a great attitude like you!

Look Dinah up and see if she has any suggestions.  You can find her contact info on the AERC website - she's in charge of the "Education Committee", so mentoring is REALLY her business!  She's great.  If she can't help you, I am sure she'll find you someone who will.

Good luck!  I run a ride in Maryland (Foxcatcher).  Hopefully next spring you'll come down to join us!

Alissa Norman