Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] I've got hate mail

Comical relief is an acquired writing ability.  I am sorry that Angie's posts and article have not been received by some in the vain in which she, obviously, has written them.  Would that the majority of the world could view life in a more humorous non-threatening manner!  How great would life be?

Every writer's object is to reach their audience.  Another object is to educate your reader.  Given those to objectives.  Angie has definitely reached her audience and she has educated them.  Whether the audience has received her positively or negatively.  It really doesn't matter.  The objectives have been met.

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson