Re: [RC] I've got hate mail - Dana B.

Spottedracer@xxxxxx wrote:
I personally thought your article was very close-minded, very supportive of Cliques, typical 'head cheerleader' in attitude,  and EVERY TSU student (who all grew up riding horses) - whom I let read your article... made the comment: "that's not an organization I'D ever feel welcomed too... if that's how they all feel....."

I admit I had to Google "TSU student."  I was wondering if it was someone who practiced eastern arts or something :-)  But now I'm assuming it stands for Tennessee State University.  That said, I have a better picture of said critics.  I would suggest asking them again when they are older and wiser and have learned to laugh at themselves.  This may be why the "bell curve" for endurance riders is slanted a tad to the longer of tooth....

Not every horse is cut out for endurance, nor every rider.  I guess endurance is like the Marines:  we don't want every one, just the good ones.

Keep writing, Angie.  You go, girl!

Dana Baldwin,
admittedly close minded and independent, but would rather be boiled in oil than be part of a "clique" or accused of being a " head cheerleader"

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx

The fish are biting.