RE: [RC] Swallows Per Gallon of Water? - Kristen A Fisher

So that's 8 swallows per quart...

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sherman
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 4:15 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Swallows Per Gallon of Water? - Kristen A Fisher

I’ve read a few different places that it’s approx one-half cup per swallow.

Kathy

I tried looking this up in the archives but most of the messages found were on biodeisel. I can't seem to "work" the archives.

I thought someone had once stated that about 15 swallows was a gallon intake by a horse. I just read in Equus that 12 swallows is about a quart.

Has anyone measured this?

Kristen in TX