[RC] Jonni in TX - Mary Maynard

Sorry but your private email address was not attached for some reason, so I will answer your question here on Ride Camp. I started competing right away; 2 -3 weeks after I arrived here was the Ponce del Leon ride and we did the 75 miler. OD was the 3rd or 4th ride I had done after moving east. You can look at her record for exact dates of rides but I usually do one or two a month.
we can continue chatting if you want off ride camp . you can email me a luvmares at hot mail.com
Mary Anne
MP Zafina

It’s tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips Check it out!