[RC] heat & humidity - Normanjudyv

I,ve seen a more than a few riders from the West  come ride the OD and they all did just fine. They were smart & well prepared. It,s a fact that lots of riders from the East have done very well at the Tevis even some that were just ordinary riders, not just the John Crandell types.
  The OD that Truman mentioned with the extra high humidity, in fact there were several like that, 2 were back to back, I finished them both 5th & 6th, I had several hours to spare. The winning time was 15hrs. It,s just a matter of slowing down. No big deal. Truman was glad he wasn,t riding, YA RITE! Thats like saying glad I didn,t finish the Tevis cause it was to hot in the canyons. jvm