[RC] Llamas as protectors - Ann Blankenship

I live near Auburn.  The people down the road have goats.  They also have Sizzle, a ‘guard llama’.  Every year, unless they put the goats in the barn at night, the baby goats get eaten by mountain lions.  So much for the protective benefits of this particular llama.  My horses are often in the acreage next to these goats and have never been bothered (as far as I know) by lions or bears (which also frequent the property).