Re: [RC] electrolytes and all advice - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok Angie,

  You come do the OD 100 with me this year and I'll take back the weinie comment.

PS.  If you want a very pleasant 100....that's the Biltmore.

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> I will go challenge more. I want to see a west coast horse come
> to the OD 100 in June.

Ya'll ever notice how everybody invites each other to come do their most
hellish rides? "Our canyons are ovens" Oh yeah, well our place is a
sauna. If anybody out there has a really *pleasant* 100 they want to
invite me to, I'm listening. Somehow telling me how awful it is just
doesn't get me moving. >g<

Angie (yeah, I know Jody, you're calling me a weinie right now)

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar