From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steven Proe
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:59 PM
To: Ride Camp
Subject: [RC] Taking horses to Mexico/Baja info needed??

Hi Folks;

If any one has any infomation or experiances in transporting horses to the Mexico

mainland or Baja/Baja Sur.

I will appreciate any info. or experiances, they now live in Norther CA.

I can call any one to discuss this request if you provide a phone # to me and a good

time to call you.

Thanks
Steven Proe
530-823-1662