Re: [RC] New Cuyama HELP - Gary Fend

Hey J,

 We haven't left yet.  But I'm not surprised if the cell phone doesn't work.  I've been on line, on the phone, and in the cingular store since Friday trying to "upgrade" the service.

Gary

jamie <ffend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm supposed to meet my parents at New Cuyama this weekend -- they're already there, but I have to work so will meet them later. Only problem is there is a combination on the gate to get in and I don't know it. Their cell phone doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone here know the gate combination and can email me privately?

jamie fend