[RC] Dog & Cat Food recall over 50 brands now! (OT) - Tx Trigger

We lost a favorite kitty on Feb. 11th.  He was a tad not right Saturday evening (after the vet closed, of course) and by Sunday evening took a bad turn. I had thought it looked like possible kidney failure, and when I got up early Monday to head to the vet, he had died in his sleep. (smaller towns and lack of emergency vets is a downfall)

Anyway, I don't normally feed wet food, but had a few packets as a treat of the Special Kitty that Wal-Mart sells. I now suspect it as a cause.  PLEASE let your non internet friends and family know about this recall  !!!!!
Jonni