[RC] Dog & Cat Food recall over 50 brands now! - Trailrite

Since Horse people are usually Dog & Cat people.  I hope everyone is aware of the Dog & Cat Food recall.  Dogs & Cats are dying all over the country.  My daughter Jessica, at her clinic in Scottsdale, AZ lost a dog this weekend and has had 3 more that they are working on this week.  If you have any questions and are in that area please call 480/240-7091.  Otherwise others should go to www.menufoods.com  then select RECALL INFORMATION

Even though Walmart's foods are on the list...I went there yesterday and saw that their food is still on the shelf.  I asked their store manager and he was acting dumb about it or he just plain didn't get the notice yet.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office 661/513-9206 fax
661/713-3912 cell

SALE ITEM: Mar. - Apr. 2007 FREE 1- 2 oz jar of Trail-Rite's Magical Ointment with every purchase of $100.00 or more.
http://www.trail-rite.com/ Trail-Rite Products