Re: [RC] Why Cougars Kill - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Which is why I believe in spay and nueter....everything  !!!!!!!

Jody ( who is now super spayed )

Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   Elly said:
  "I wonder if there's been a study linking the lack of cougar attacks of human mothers, especially those of toddlers and young children.  After all, they've got eyes in the back of their heads."

   There is some evidence to suggest that these mothers are unlikely to be attacked if they are experiencing PMS. The lions aren't stupid--they know when they're outgunned.   Dr Q

Bored stiff? Loosen up...