Re: [RC] why cougars kill - Barbara McCrary

And the snake that has two "heads"...both ends blunt so its predator can't tell which end is which.  I think its called a rubber boa.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] why cougars kill

With this talk of eyes on the back and Tigers, I got the mental image of some of those biker leathers with vivid Tiger heads embroidered on the back.

I'll bet that would make a Cougar pause!

This thing about eyes is true.  Some moth, butterflies, and caterpillars have evolved fake eyes to slow predation by birds.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875