Re: [RC] bitless and plenty of whoa - Beth Walker

I've seen the website, and there is someone at my boarding stable that has one, I think.? Anyone else out there use one of these?

My guy (had him a bit less than a year)? is something of a Jekyl & Hyde:? when we are by ourselves, he is a dream - he will respond to the slightest cues, and we mostly work off of voice and seat.? Put him in company, however, and it is a different story.? ?We are working on his "I have to be first" issues, but it seems to require more bit than I really want to use on him.??He seems to have a pretty sensitive mouth, so I like the idea of using something like this? -- as long as I don't end up with a runaway..

Does this really give the rider control when a horse wants to move out?