[RC] ? Freeform enduro?-- - FreeForm USA

"L gin"    Not any out there yet, next week.  I do have a prototype.  I was a little skeptical but it seems to be there when I need it and not when I don't.  I can catch it with my upper thigh on a spin or sharp turn when I loose a stirrup. When doing sprints and leaning forward I just get into the seat just a little.  Personally I like it much better then the knee rolls.  This seat will be available for all saddles.

From: "L gin" <ladurgin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   ? Freeform enduro?--

  If anyone has seen the Freeform Enduro----- do you think it  would provide
  the same sort of security for the rider (during " rare "180 teleports-)
that a regular endurance saddle or western, or aussie  might? And while
riding  up and down hills?
Or is the  pommel really just a different look, and  not of much practical
use, as in  something  to  inhibit, somewhat, the human part of the team
from ending up on the  or over the equines neck?
  Or is it just an english seat with a 'funny pommel"?---the pictures I have
seen  seem iffy.

Chris Martin    800-331-4774 W  530-913-4755 Cell  20% off all saddles in stock!!!

"Dealers of the FreeForm Treeless Saddle and the  HAF saddle pads from Italy"
www.FreeformUSA.com
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hpfuel/my_photos
Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx