[RC] Hay Source - sherman

I found a farmer that had put up some good quality beardless wheat. My horses eat every bit of it, no stems left behind. They had previously been “oat hay” horses, and this farmer had oat hay as well, but he convinced me to buy the wheat instead and I’m glad I did. I’m not in the bay area, I’m in the foothills, but you might want to consider beardless wheat.

Kathy