[RC] Non traditional shoes-GC/Orthotic/Slypner - Thekids18049

Hey all,

I know this has been on here many times but I'm considering putting shoes back on my gelding. But I don't want to just throw steel on his feet. I know some have liked the ground control and some have not. I'm planning a lot of slow 50's this year. So we're not gonna be doing and 4-6 hr. 50's if that makes any difference. Also like the Orthotics but they're expensive. Slypners??

Kyle