[RC] Who uses BC2A's? - Peggy B-Smith

I've used these for some time, but frankly, I don't know if I've actually noticed any positive results.  On the plus side, I haven't noticed any negatives!
My mare has had some tie-up problems and I thought using this would help. Seems her tieing up was feed related and I seem to have solved it - hopefully!

I have some left - I use the powdered form of them - and so put a dose in before I do a 50 and afterwards - figure it couldn't hurt as long as you don't over do it.
I'm getting ready to do the Cuyama multiday so will use it and hope it helps!

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA