[RC] breeding pigeon-toed horse for endurance? - sherman

Jackie, I’m curious if Tank also traveled toed-in…

Kathy

Jackie wrote:

Well, here's something everyone might find interesting. Although it's too soon to tell what the overall results are, my human phycical therapists were here to work on Tank this last Sunday. Here's a picture of the before and after of his toe-in problem that they basically made go away by doing myofascial stretches on. Today is Friday and his legs are still straight. They said about 60% of what they did to him will stick permanently.