[RC] Patti's Question about Fred Emigh - LinLaurFarms

When I saw his name I to was interested. I know the horse Make A Wish, he was Dianne Waldron's. He did a few 50's here and then shipped out. But, Fred's record is long indeed, but I don't see a 100 mile completion since September of 2000.

I thought the requirements for COC and what not are very strict on riding International. How does this work? I recall in 2000 having issues with people wanting to ride in the Presidents Cup and being denied by the US Federation. Even after they had been invited by the stable owners and had the trip paid for.

If you go overseas to work, can you get permission to ride even though you have not received your COC in the US?

Laurie