[RC] Judgement Call - LinLaurFarms

Mike,

I find it very strange that you said she felt slightly off at the 1/2 way point. Maybe the swelling could have been from the full out (part your hair) flat out runnnnnnnn you did on the hard road and rocks at the finish of the 25. I thought you had lost your reins or something and your horse was a runaway. Then I realized it was intentional. Oh and was she bare foot also?

She is a real nice mare, cut her some slack.

That is just my opinion............

Laurie