[RC] Crazy Weather!! - Thekids18049

Hmmm....

2 days ago it reached 77 degrees

Today, it reached 34 degrees and we have about a foot of snow outside? Atleast it's not all ice this time so I can still ride!

Anyone else having better riding weather or worse? 3rd ride of the season was to be next weekend! Hopefully we won't be having another unexpected last minute winter event! For most of February I was unable to ride because it was nothing but ice. We had a few inches of snow and then a few inches of ice the last storm so you can't ride in that. When the horse walks each step they're breaking through the ice and falling into the snow! Not good!

I'm located in PA if you're curious. Close to NJ border.

Kyle

Going to sleep to dream of hot summer days!