Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.4706 eating beet pulp at rides - Chipnml

My horse Cheers used to have to have a smorgasbord in front of him.  Sometimes he wanted beet pulp, sometimes hay cubes, sometimes straight grain, sometimes grain mixed with beet pulp, sometimes alfalfa hay.  Thank heavens most of our checks are in camp in MN!  He always ate, but could be fussy at times.  I think he did it just because he liked me catering to his every whim!

Chip