[RC] Chemicals in horsemeat - Hoovinit

One thing no one has mentioned, is that almost every pharmaceutical product we use on our horses (wormers, wound salves, etc) says right on the label - "not intended for horses that are to be used for food purposes"; hummm, I wonder if all those people in foreign countries eating OUR horses know that?  If we're going to sell tham as food, then shouldn't the government be regulating this?  But then, I'd much rather have any government money be spent to protect these same horses...just like we do for our other "pets".