[RC] slaughter vs consumption - Karen Everhart

I find that an interesting statement.  Why are the "anti-slaughter folk" responsible for "realistically" addressing the problem of what to do with unwanted horses unless THEY produced the unwanted horses?  Seems to me that "we" horse folk should be responsible for dealing with the unwanted horse population in a way that is humane AND ethical.

Karen Everhart MEd
President
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082