[RC] slaughter vs consumption - sherman

That’s exactly what I’ve been wondering. IMO, it’s because some don’t want the horse consumed by anyone under any circumstances and are using the” inhumane transportation & method of slaughter” issue as an excuse to end it.

Kathy

Point taken.    So, what is a humane way to end the life of an unwanted horse and leave it eligable for human consumption?  Why hasn't the method of slaugter been addressed instead of outlawing the practice altogether?  I ask out of ignorance, not malice.

Julie