[RC] Want to trade? - RHONDA LEVINSON

I thought I'd throw this out and see if someone on one of these groups was interested. I need a horse for my ten year old daughter to ride in NATRC competitions. I have one on loan, but I'd like to actually trade for a horse. So, if anyone is interested:

WHAT I NEED: calm, sound, well-broke horse suitable for experienced but not very assertive ten year old. Breed, registration, color, size, sex. looks are NOT important. This could be the most buck ugly horse you own, but if he or she is sound and doesn't spook and will go down the trail, that horse will work for me. I'd prefer not to have someone too young or too old (ie more than 17 or so).

WHAT I HAVE: one registered half-Arabian filly who could also be registered as an Appaloosa. She is coming three years old and around 14.3 hh/15 hh. She is a LOUD near leopard chestnut. She leads, loads, ties, clips, stands for the farrier. lunges and has worn a saddle.

One registerable half-Arabian filly. Her other half is racing bred Paint, but she is solid, dark bay. She is also coming three and is over 15 hh. She doesn't have as much training as the above filly because she's been basically a pet. Very sweet, low-key horse.

One coming year old purebred Arabian colt. He was Sweepstakes Nominated in utero. He's tall for his age with a huge chest and beautiful conformation, but a touch too thick in the throat latch for the halter world. He's chestnut with a big blaze and flaxen mane.

Technically, I also have a chestnut three year old gelding for sale, but you guys wouldn't be interested in him. His back's too long, one cannon is slightly offset -- trust me, you wouldn't like him. [Can you tell which one I'm angling to have be MY next horse? LOL]

Rhonda