From: Dawn Simas
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:24 AM
Subject: [RC] glucosamine for rider

I would like to hear any of you that are on it for yourself?  I have heard that it works?  I've also heard that it must be taken in conjunction with Condroiten and MSM to work at all?  Is there a way to take a horse product and save a ton of money?  :)  Also, on the (expensive) bottle of pills for people it doesn't say to double up for the first month...like all the animal ones do.  So, is it not necessary to double up for the first month for our horses/dogs?

Thank you!
Dawn

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue