[RC] Ortho-Flex Booties for sale... - Cindy Simmons88

I have 5 pairs of new & used booties for sale if you know of anyone needing some.  3 pair E C/B cootback & synthetic, Stitchdown, Exptress Lite & English.  1 fits the Patriot with a bit fuller flap. I appreciate your passing the word 360-970-3497. Cindy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ortho-Flex rigging conversion?

I have an old Orthoflex with the "Y" type rigging.    I have had it redone when it got worn.  Original had just a narrow girth with one 2" buckle.   Redone with regular billets, works with dressage length girth.
Have known of several Orthoflex converted from the all-in-one flap/stitched-on-billets to this arrangement.  Works like a charm, fits almost any horse.   Not hard for decent saddle maker to fix.
I have some photos I can send if you are interested.