Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:38 AM
Subject: [RC] gps/geocaching

I've been following the Iditarod via many internet sites and found  this article:

I'd not heard of geocaching before and looked it up: http://www.geocaching.com/

entered my zipcode and was asounded by how many articles were hidden, some in accessable trail riding areas... another excuse to save up and buy a gps unit... a trail ride manager might hide something for a turtle to find...

susan tweedale-hill golshani
61500 rose hill rd
salesville, oh 43778-9623
740-679-2333