[RC] RIdes of March filling fast - TRougeau

As of today we are at 90 riders; the cut off is 100.  If you have not sent in your ride entry yet please do so.  We will put a note here when it is full and will give anyone who is put on a waiting list a call to let you know.  The weather is predicted to be wonderful and the new trail was great today, even the water project we were worried about seems to have passed on by.  If you have any questions please give me a call or email.  Happy Trails!

Tami